In the morning:
07:30 - 08:30 Tour guide and shutter bus will pick you up at hotel then depart toHanoi city tour full day.
09:00 Visiting first place named Tran Quoc pagoda on the West Lake the oldest pagoda in Vietnam.
09:30 Visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One-Pillar Pagoda which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
11:00 Visit the colorful features of the 54 ethnic groups of Viet Nam in the Ethnology Museum.
In the afternoon:
13:00 Bus takes you to a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter, have a rest and enjoy the lunch.
14:00 Visit Temple of Literature, the most famous temple situated in Hanoi, also functioned as Vietnam's first university. It was first constructed in 1070 under King Ly Nhan Tong and dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars. A vast structure that has existed to present day.
15:30 Drive to legendary Hoan Kiem Lake, visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong saint and former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians. You also see the beautiful Vietnamese and French architecture around the lake.
16:00 - 16:30: Arrive at your hotel. Tour ends!
Tour cost: $50.00/ pax
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum Ethnology Museum and close on Monday and Friday morning.
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- Tour guide speaking English, Vietnamese
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- A bottle of water/person on the bus
- Have lunch Vietnamese traditional dishes
- Tickets for water puppet shows, pedicabs, cyclo,..
- 10% VAT
- Beverages and personal expenses
- Tip for tour guide and driver
- Under 1 m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1 m will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
Please contact Ms. Vicky Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and book the tour